Hello and thank you for stopping by!
My name is Sandy and I run Black Tea Books.
I’m 24 years old, German but British by heart and an avid bibliophile since the age of four (when I taught myself how to read). Here are a few facts about me:
• I love reading all kinds of books, especially (high) fantasy, classics, sci-fi, non-fiction, British literature, children’s books or middle grade and occasionally crime/mystery, poetry and YA
• Bookish candles are the best bookish merch
• My favourite place in the world is London, but I also fell in love with Glasgow and want to live in the UK
• I studied British Studies (literature, culture, history and linguistics) and it is my dream to work in publishing and/or write my own book!
• My two cats are the light of my life
• I’m a proud Gryffindor (with a trace of Slytherin and a shot of Ravenclaw)
• I love tea, flowers, train and plane rides, Jane Austen, travelling, cooking, coding, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift, learning languages, sports, Hamilton, museums, spring, norse mythology and all the things I can’t name right now
Also, since I moved my blog to WordPress only recently, there is still a lot to be done, so sorry for any inconveniences. Expect a few changes and please bare with me while I work hard to make this blog a great reading experience for you!
Love, Sandy x